BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
The Product team is responsible for driving the roadmap across all clients touch points & UX. The team provides the strategic direction of client facing products, in alignment with company goals, through to overseeing execution.
The primary role of the Mobile Product Manager is to ensure that the business has an intimate understanding of the consumer experience in order to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow the business’s market share, and the improvement of the consumer experience in order to drive growth. The role acts as a cross-functional link, bridging gaps within the business between various functions and departments.
- Research into competitors and using client feedback via Client Development / Customer Support teams to identify product gaps and opportunities across Web & Mobile
- Defining the mobile product vision and strategy
- Working alongside the product design team to continuously generate new ideas that improve the product offering
- Regularly launch new products and features, followed by assessment of performance and further iterations
- Working closely with the Engineering teams to optimise execution of the product roadmap
- Overseeing and owning the full process from idea generation to execution, ensuring there is collaboration with the relevant teams throughout the business (Products, Engineering, Client Development, Customer Support, Legal etc.)
- 3+ years of Product Development / Management experience within the FinTech space
- Bachelor degree or above in an engineering discipline preferred
- Experience in mobile product management or development
- Experience in retail products; keen interest in cryptocurrencies and digital assets
- Ability to translate customer needs into business objectives and product requirements
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.