At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
The Salesforce Administrator will partner across all teams to manage ongoing administration of the Salesforce instance. The individual will be a strong change manager who has an ability to stay on top of all technical aspects of the Salesforce org while also thinking strategically about how to make the organization operate more effectively.
- Manage daily administration of multiple profile, role, and user setup, including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation and workflow rules.
- Partner with Sales Operations, Sales Management, and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Create and maintain documentation on internal processes, policies, object and application configuration, and help related materials for users.
- Ensure Salesforce data is connected and synced appropriately across various data sources, including data warehouses and marketing automation platform.
- Assist with continued implementation of territory management strategy and how it informs CRM data and day to day operations.
- Administer and optimize a variety of tools in the revenue organization’s technology stack.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with Salesforce.com, including org administration. Salesforce certification preferred.
- Ability and experience within highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- SaaS or mar-tech industry experience preferred.
- Very comfortable with excel, spreadsheets, and other data analysis concepts.
- Experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.