At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
The Sales Operations Manager will help support our Sales and Customer Success team with sales enablement, lead generation support, forecasting, reporting and Salesforce user administration tasks including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, etc. The individual will be able to document processes and data findings as well as provide details and present findings to sales and finance management. The Sales Ops Manager will keep the lead generation arm of the business running smoothly, enhance ongoing running of reports, and automate processes as necessary.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM data quality at the highest level to support ongoing decision-making.
- Assist with management of lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and other custom campaigns and interface with marketing automation tools and platforms that support these areas.
- Assist with continued implementation of territory management strategy and how it informs CRM data and day to day operations.
- Create and manage Salesforce dashboards and other ad-hoc reports for the sales organization.
- Produce ongoing and regular reports on sales metrics including but not limited to sales effectiveness, competitive win/loss result, headcount tracking, quota assignment analysis and other key sales metrics.
- Administer and optimize a variety of tools in the revenue organization’s technology stack.
- Review sales quotes and orders to ensure data quality and revenue recognition.
- Respond to Ad-Hoc data analysis requests from senior sales leadership team as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in sales and/or marketing operations.
- Preference for candidates with some background in economics, finance, or statistics.
- Ability and experience within highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments.
- SaaS or mar-tech industry experience preferred.
- Very comfortable with excel, spreadsheets, and other data analysis concepts.
- Experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.