At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
Bitly is looking for a proven VP of Marketing with more than ten years of B2B SaaS experience who can lead our small but mighty team into our next phase of growth.
Based in our SF office and reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the VP of Marketing will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of marketing with a focus on organic and acquired funnel, brand, product marketing, and PR.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, website redesign, content, events, social media, PR, branding, and more.
- Work closely with product and revenue teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, communication and collateral that reflects Bitly’s brand and ROI for clients.
- Ensure alignment on all new product feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and develop a long term plan for marketing team structure and growth.
- 10+ years experience leading high-performing marketing teams in B2B SaaS
- Broad experience across core marketing functions: demand generation, content marketing, SEO, product marketing, communications and brand development
- Proven track record of profitably scaling customer acquisition channels at high-growth companies
- An analytical marketing mindset and understanding of the science of marketing as an investment that must return itself for a company of our size & stage of development
- A focus on efficiency: lean and profitable is a smart team
- You’re forward-thinking with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem.
- You’re a collaborative team leader — excited to roll up your sleeves to drive results with your team and colleagues.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBTQ friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike-friendly.