At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
The Chief of Staff will work closely with the CEO, enabling him to work at the most effective level with internal and external stakeholders. This role requires the willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role, and requires the ability to maintain the complete trust of all with whom she/he interacts, as she/he will be privy to highly confidential information.
As Chief of Staff, you will be willing to put the company’s and the CEO’s interests above all else. You will have the opportunity to think strategically, develop key processes, and create compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span across various functions.
The primary responsibility of this role is senior and executive business management for corporate functions that are not aligned with a specific department/function.
- Plan and direct the administrative, financial and operational activities for the CEO and/or Board of Directors
- Oversee projects of high importance, directing the workflow of other individuals within the organization
- Act as a point of contact between the Executive Team and employees or other stakeholders
- Create operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the CEO, ET and organization
- Plan key business activities and provide strategic direction and preparation for executive engagement across internal leadership meetings, press meetings, industry events and other speaking engagements
- Provide strategic guidance to the CEO
- Drive individual projects as required by the CEO
- Regularly submit reports to the CEO as requested
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of concepts, practices, procedures
- 5+ years experience in Strategy or Finance (Strategy preferred)
- BA or BS in a business-related field; MBA preferred
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Self-starter who deals well with and thrives in ambiguity
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead multiple high-profile projects forward and effectively leverage available resources to drive results
- Successfully navigate between tactical and strategic objectives
- Maintains confidentiality without exception.
- Excellent skills in Google Docs and PowerPoint and Excel required
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly)
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families
- Mothers’ room available
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square
- Quarterly Hack weeks
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities
- Dog and bike friendly