At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
We are looking for a SDR Manager to lead a growing team and to maintain and develop a high-performing culture. You’ll be an integral part of our Sales leadership and provide continuous and constructive coaching for our SDRs, as well as be a partner in Enablement and Recruiting efforts as needed.
- Hire, manage and mentor a high energy team of inbound and outbound Sales Development Representatives (SDRs). Ensure consistent quality and quantity of professional outreach and qualification of our clients and prospects.
- Partner with Bitly sales enablement to train and optimize your team from onboarding through continuing education throughout their tenure as SDRs; provide other unique learning opportunities to ensure continued development of the team.
- As needed, refine the sales development process to achieve optimum results.
- Partner closely with Sales Operations and Sales Management to create and fine tune success metrics that drive value throughout the sales funnel.
- Manage inbound lead flow, outbound calling efforts and track efficiency of the SDR team.
- Motivate your team to exceed goals through training, coaching, competitions, creative incentives, and transparent results.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Develop the individuals on your team to be ready for their next big role at Bitly.
- 3+ years SDR Management experience.
- 1+ year as an SDR.
- SaaS, Data or Mar-tech industry experience preferred.
- Proven experience successfully managing people to overachieve against performance goals.
- Expert in SFDC and sales acceleration tools.
- Highly self-motivated and results driven.
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding communication, organization and time management skills.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.