At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
We're growing our B2B client base, discovering new audiences and industries that benefit from our business insights. We’re looking to continue building a team of Sales Development Representatives to qualify inbound leads and do outbound prospecting.
You're comfortable talking to strangers. You're competitive, self-driven, resourceful and metrics driven. You're an expert at making first contact and building knowledge-based product value from limited information. You want to sell and are eager to learn.
This role owns a process that is crucial to Bitly’s business delivering a seamless bridge between our prospects and our sales team.
- Outreach to marketing driven or website inbound leads that need further qualification.
- Targeted outbound calling efforts to contacts at companies not yet using Bitly.
- Qualified lead assignment to sales team.
- Maintenance and measurement of all stages of pre-sales lead pipeline.
- Daily use and update of bitly’s business systems with a focus on Salesforce.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a client communication position, ideally new client development, customer acquisition, or customer conversion.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or comparable marketing measurement and customer relationship management tools.
- Experience in a team environment that required email and phone outreach that analyzed performance by measured results.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's SOMA district.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Bitly also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Bitly.