At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
As Head of Growth at Bitly, you will be responsible for acquiring new users, developing them into more active users and into paying customers, and retain them for years and years. We are seeking a talented manager who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background with a hunger to make product usage grow and to help optimize product revenue and transaction volume. Working with a dedicated team of marketers, engineers, data scientists, and operators you will develop, test and implement data driven growth strategies that result in increased usage across both web and mobile platforms. This is a high-impact position at Bitly; we need someone highly comfortable with shouldering responsibility.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize and evangelize a growth strategy that takes into account a full, virtuous customer lifecycle, from sign-up to user to customer.
- Create, maintain, and optimize analytical procedures and tooling that is well-matched to monitoring all stages of user/customer funnel
- Provide customer insight by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, behaviors, and perceptions developed through demonstrated product usage, targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback.
- Develop strategies and tactics for acquisition, retention and reactivation through multiple channels, including SEM/SEO, contextual targeting, retargeting, inbound channels, and in-product CTAs
- Working with Design and Engineering, execute end-to-end feature design, build, QA, and release of growth, engagement, and retention features
- Design, implement, and evaluate tests in product and across all Bitly digital properties to continually optimize.
* BA/BS in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA a plus.
* Strong analytic skills with knowledge of strategic, economic, and financial analysis frameworks and models.
* 5+ years of leadership experience in a growth role.
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing but with the knowledge of how to make this testing practical, not just academic.
* Strong product background. Strategy and analytics are nice but you need to be able to run a project cross-functionally and ship improvements. Nice decks won’t cut it.
* Experience with driving customer growth with both highly transactional products as well as more considered purchases.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Free Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; same-day doctor appointments and ability to text, call or video chat + expert insurance guidance.
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection.
- Flexible vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.
Local candidates only.