Bitly is looking for a Customer Success Associate to build, maintain, and grow relationships with our enterprise customers. This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle. This includes providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, proactively identifying and closing sales opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. As the primary advocate for your customers, you will also work closely with our product and engineering teams to assure that customer feedback is being incorporated into development decisions, thus ensuring greater overall product adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who is looking to gain experience as a customer success professional in the marketing technology industry. He/She would thrive in a face-past and challenging start-up environment and would be eager to learn from, and be an integral part of, an amazing team.
- Own the ultimate success of Bitly’s enterprise customers, including initial onboarding and product adoption, retention, and growth
- Personally manage our growing customer base of strategic enterprise accounts.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Bitly and fully leverage our services on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, marketing, engineering and finance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recent graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
- Minimum of 1 year of digital customer success or account management experience
- Experience managing relationships with companies and their agencies
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for social media and the marketing technology space
- Great attitude with the desire to be a key player on a strong team in a fun, fast-paced work environment
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks.
- We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Platte, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.