Bitly is seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to join our New York City team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and forward-thinking individual with a passion for supporting and coaching a sales team to achieve desired revenue growth. The Sales Trainer will be responsible for owning the end-to-end onboarding and training program for the entire sales org, working with individuals at all levels (SDR, AEs and CS).
- Be an expert on Bitly’s enterprise solution and effectively articulate value proposition and benefits
- Create sales enablement curriculum plan to support achievement of sales and revenue goals
- Develop and implement a streamlined sales & account management continuing education program
- Develop curriculum for both incoming reps, including onboarding, and ongoing support and enablement for current sales reps
- Work across all functions to bring the best training materials, tools and presentations to the team
- Track and report on training progress and skills mastery to demonstrate overall performance improvement
- Work with Product and Marketing to create consistent and engaging sales messaging
- Develop a suite of sales enablement tools that span the sales cycle
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer on sales tools and best practices
- BA/BS degree, with 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in Sales (with proven ability to influence and/or close business)
- 2-3 years Sales Training & Enablement preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Expertise in objection handling, maintaining pipeline, and driving sales cycle
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Experience using Salesforce CRM platform highly preferred
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Completed sales methodology/sales technique training course
- Own the monitoring and completion of any and all required training.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team members to ensure all internal releases are communicated and the teams are provided with the right information and tools to ensure clear understanding by all sales team members.
- Will maintain the training calendar and curriculum for all sales teams, to include existing products and upcoming releases as well as the onboarding of new sales personnel.
- Facilitate webinars and meetings as well as create supporting documentation for all upcoming internal changes/releases including PowerPoint presentations, training videos, FAQs and step-by-step guidelines.
- Strong presentation and facilitator skills to both business and technical audiences
- Comfortable using online methods for demonstrations and presentations
- Must be a selfless team player
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Free Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; same-day doctor appointments and ability to text, call or video chat + expert insurance guidance.
- Flexible vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.