We're growing our B2B client base, discovering new audiences and industries that benefit from our business insights. We’re looking to continue building a team of Sales Development Representatives to qualify inbound leads while defining outbound prospecting through measurement and conversion.
You're comfortable talking to strangers. You're resourceful and metrics driven. You're an expert at making first contact and building knowledge-based product value from limited information. You want to sell and are eager to learn.
This role involves owning a process that is crucial to bitly’s business and developing that process as seamless bridge from marketing to sales.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Outreach to all inbound leads that need further qualification.
- Qualified lead assignment to inside sales team.
- Outbound prospecting for new contacts at companies not yet using bitly.
- Maintenance and measurement of all stages of pre-sales lead pipeline.
- Daily use and update of bitly’s business systems: Hubspot and Salesforce.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a client communication position, ideally new client development, customer acquisition, or customer conversion.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Hubspot or comparable marketing measurement and customer relationship management tools.
- Experience on in a team environment that required email and phone outreach and analyzed performance by measured results.
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Free Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; same-day doctor appointments and ability to text, call or video chat + expert insurance guidance.
- Flexible vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.