BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
The Sioux Falls Trust Operations Support Specialist will work 100% on-site for BitGo Trust in Sioux Falls, SD. This is an entry level, client-facing position. The individual will be responsible for performing confidential trust operational activities in accordance with company policies and procedures. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination and execution of video transactions
- Daily processing of high-value crypto video transactions and data input
- Provide operational support and customer support for video transactions
- Leading and ensuring a great customer experience
- Responsible for operational support of all accounts under administration
- Serve as a proactive problem-solver by being able to troubleshoot account questions/issues in support of Trust Operations
- Exemplify a willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed by our Trust Management Team
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, accountability, collaboration, client-first, and a high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for teammates who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Degree with an interest in working within Financial Services/Cryptocurrency or Tech
- Superior customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with work tools like email, spreadsheets, databases
- Extremely high sense of urgency when servicing external and internal clients
- Analytical skills, positive attitude, active listening, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- A team player with strong judgment and decision making skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and a commitment to constant improvement
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.