BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
About The Job
We are growing at the fastest pace in the history of our company and are looking to hire the top sales talent across crypto, fintech, and traditional finance.
You will be responsible for owning current client accounts in the Latin-American region at BitGo and also grow our business with new clients. We're looking for candidates in the Latin-American region. Must be fluent in English, Spanish / Portuguese
- Become an expert in the cryptocurrency market and BitGo’s custody, trading, staking, lending, and DeFi products
- Work closely with senior members of the institutional sales team to co-own client and prospect relationships
- Manage client accounts in the Latin-American region: Drive and manage client requests, issues, and initiatives across multiple teams including trading, lending, operations, compliance, support, product, and marketing.
- Conduct demos and product deep dives, leveraging your expertise of BitGo’s products and how they meet the needs of a specific client
- Analyze and report on common client issues or requests
- Assist with client prospecting and outbound activities
- Handle inbound requests
- 2-4 years of experience in a client facing role in crypto, SaaS, traditional finance, or FinTech
- Experience interacting with and offering white-glove coverage and service to institutional clients
- Knowledge of financial markets, crypto, custody, prime brokerage, and/or trading
- Ability to remain organized in a fast paced environment and determine and execute on high value and urgent tasks
- Strong ability of synthesizing client issues and suggest solutions
- Self-driven and proactive attitude towards challenges
- Languages: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
Nice To Haves
- Demonstrated interest in digital assets
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales related technologies
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world's financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.