Associate, Institutional Sales
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
BitGo is currently looking to expand our Sales team at the Associate level. This role will report directly to the Managing Director of Institutional Sales (EMEA) and is a great opportunity for associate level business development professionals within financial services/cryptocurrency. We’re ideally looking for candidates based in London but also open to EU Candidates.
- Work closely with senior members of the institutional sales team to co-own client relationships. Provide support for live deals, including but not limited to preparing presentations, proposals, and coordinating with other internal teams.
- Co-own and organize client relationships: help with contracting, upselling, administrative tasks, billing, bridging the gap between internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Become an expert in the cryptocurrency market and BitGo's custody, trading, staking, lending, and DeFi products
- Work in a fast paced environment, driving and managing client requests, issues, and initiatives across multiple teams including trading, lending, operations, compliance, and support.
- Conduct demos and product deep dives, leveraging your expertise of BitGo's products and how they meet the needs of a specific client
- 2-4 years of experience in a client facing role in crypto, traditional finance, or fintech
- Experience interacting with and offering white-glove coverage and service to institutional clients
- Knowledge of financial markets, crypto, custody, prime brokerage, and/or trading
- Ability to remain organized in a fast paced environment and determine and execute on high value and urgent tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Haves
- Demonstrated interest in digital assets
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales related technologies
- Experience in sales and trading, investment banking, consulting, or other front office roles in the financial industry
- Genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry.
- Agility and appetite for learning new products/technology in a fast-developing environment.
- Collaborative attitude with support and respect for others.
- A Strong View on the digital asset market.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world's financial markets.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.