BitGo Inc. - Director of Institutional Sales EMEA
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
BitGo is currently looking to expand our Sales/Business Development team at the Director level. This role will report directly to the Managing Director of Institutional Sales (EMEA) and is a great opportunity for mid-level / senior business development professionals within financial services/cryptocurrency. We’re looking for candidates based out of the Greater London area who are able to commute to/work on-site in the London office (with the option to work remotely for part of the week).
- Increase revenues across the entire BitGo product lines in the EMEA region.
- Acquire and drive continued EMEA client relationships.
- Represent BitGo products and services externally in client meetings and at industry events.
- Understand regional market microstructure and evolving regional competitor landscape.
- Sales experience of at least 5+ years in a client-facing capital markets role of which 2 years involve Digital Assets.
- Strong understanding of the complexities and challenges of the EMEA marketplace and its growth opportunities from a global view.
- Strong understanding of the sales process - generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. Experience with Salesforce is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of Custody, Trading, Lending, Staking and the prime brokerage business model, and its value proposition.
- Genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry.
- Agility and appetite for learning new products/technology in a fast-developing environment.
- Collaborative attitude with support and respect for others.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.