BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
We are hiring a Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition Team to focus sourcing efforts on identifying the best talent in Blockchain Engineering.
- Understand and effectively communicate the BitGo story and specific opportunity to candidates
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and recruiters, understand their business & technical needs, understand the key skills and experiences needed
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates through variety of sourcing channels
- Qualify candidates based on their experience, current situation, and motivations to change jobs.
- Work collaboratively with recruiting and HR team
- Handle any ad-hoc hiring requests
- Identify creative ways to attract talent
Required Skills & Experience:
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience with a focus on top of funnel sourcing efforts
- Experience supporting a recruiting team and hiring managers
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Google Calendar
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
- Understanding and experience working in the financial industry
- Understanding and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry
- Experience sourcing for under represented minority groups
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.