Associate, Institutional Sales
BitGo is a leading provider of capital markets infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. BitGo is the only digital asset company that has been focused exclusively on serving institutional clients since 2013. BitGo secures approximately 20% of all on-chain Bitcoin transactions by value and supports more than 400 digital assets within its platform. BitGo is the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional digital asset market participants in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. In addition, BitGo plays a key role in the market via BitGo Trust, with regulated custodial entities in the United States and Europe. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, with more than $15 billion in custody and circulation. BitGo is backed by the most prominent Wall Street investment banks, proprietary trading firms, Silicon Valley VCs, and digital asset investors, including Goldman Sachs, DRW, Jump Capital, Galaxy Digital, Craft Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
About The Job
We are growing at the fastest pace in the history of our company and are looking to hire the top sales talent across crypto, fintech, and traditional finance.
You will be responsible for owning current client accounts in the Latinamerican region at BitGo and also grow our business with new clients. We're looking for candidates in the Latinamerican region and Spanish speakers.
- Become an expert in the cryptocurrency market and BitGo’s custody, trading, staking, lending, and DeFi products
- Work closely with senior members of the institutional sales team to co-own client and prospect relationships
- Manage client accounts in the Latinamerican region: Drive and manage client requests, issues, and initiatives across multiple teams including trading, lending, operations, compliance, support, product, and marketing.
- Conduct demos and product deep dives, leveraging your expertise of BitGo’s products and how they meet the needs of a specific client
- Analyze and report on common client issues or requests
- Assist with client prospecting and outbound activities
- Handle inbound requests
- 2-4 years of experience in a client facing role in crypto, SaaS, traditional finance, or fintech
- Experience interacting with and offering white-glove coverage and service to institutional clients
- Knowledge of financial markets, crypto, custody, prime brokerage, and/or trading
- Ability to remain organized in a fast paced environment and determine and execute on high value and urgent tasks
- Strong ability of synthesizing client issues and suggest solutions
- Self-driven and proactive attitude towards challenges
- Languages: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Located in a Latinamerican country.
Preferable locations: Mexico (CDMX or Guadalajara), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Colombia (Bogota), or El Salvador
Nice To Haves
- Demonstrated interest in digital assets
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales related technologies
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world's financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.