BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are building out our Design division and looking for Brand Designers to join our growing team.
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of the BitGo visual brand in partnership with Design leadership
- Lead break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry leading design
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience
- Oversee the work of external teams in creative strategy, execution, and production
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for the Brand Design team
- Inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation
Skills & Experience:
- Have a strong strategic acumen for building leading brands in a fast paced, global facing environment
- Are a systems-thinker and excel at extrapolating and extending shared patterns and behaviors
- Proven excellence in effective art direction, and building and extending design systems
- Have the ability to express and communicate a brand through distinct graphics, patterns, motion, interaction, and creative code
- Are a hands-on maker, with the skills to effectively communicate concepts, direction and decisions with the team and with external partners
- Strong track record independently delivering work as well as influencing the work of other designers, contractors, and agencies
- Are persuasive and humble in explaining your work, process, and decisions and crave feedback to help you design at your best
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Have excellent organization and presentation skills, and excel in written and verbal communication
- Are passionate about BitGo's mission, are dedicated to a user-first mindset, and have experience working with data and insights
- Have 5+ years of relevant design and art direction experience for technical and product-driven companies
- Candidate must reside in Singapore and not looking for remote work
- Candidate must have work eligibility in Singapore
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.