Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Crystal is a globally operating company with customers in the digital asset industry, the banking, and FI sectors. We help streamline their Know Your Transaction (KYT) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures for meeting international compliance standards. More than 2000+ customers are already relying on our blockchain data where we ultimately work for a better and safer blockchain future.
We are looking for an experienced and trustworthy SVP of Sales Americas to help with extending our fast-growing business activities in the hugely growing blockchain and crypto currency compliance sector.
Reporting to the CRO the SVP of Sales Americas will be a strategic member of the commercial leadership team. The SVP will be responsible for the execution of the go-to-market strategy for both North and South America and own the Software and Services bookings targets for our direct and indirect lines of business.
The responsibilities include new account acquisition and expansion based on the size and scale of the addressable market. This role is a high impact and core to the success and growth of the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute and drive the go-to-market strategy.
- Build, lead and help the team of specialised sellers to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the annual targets for both Software and Services.
- Collaborate with global sales teams and the marketing team to increase account penetration.
- Partner and collaborate with internal key stakeholders from different lines of business such as Sales Engineering, Business Development, Finance, Legal and Senior Executives.
- Develop and execute successful campaigns contributing to our funnel targets.
- Drive proposal creation and/or find and develop detailed responses to win relevant RFPs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media channels.
- Deliver and measure on core KPIs.
- Attract and retain top talent.
- Analyse and monitor competitor and market activity.
- Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the company's mission and goals.
- Review and improve efficiency of business processes.
- Represent the company as required, including attendance at industry events and public meetings.
- 7+ years of proven leadership experience & performance in the SaaS Industry, preferably within the FinTech or Regtech Industry.
- Experience and knowledge of selling services into AML and compliance teams in the banking/FI sectors.
- Demonstrated performance of creating successful revenue streams and building/leading a team of sales professionals.
- Track record in defining sales plays and strategies to drive revenue and customer impact.
- Ability to understand and embrace relevant industry trends in day-to-day execution.
- Large enterprise and mid-size company experience in driving significant software transactions.
- Track record of building and scaling teams and businesses.
- High energy, growth mindset and focus to exceed sales plans.
- Experience selling SaaS/Software solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM Software.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- This is a full-time job.
- This role requires occasional international travelling.
- This will be a remote role, preferably in the following States: NY, NJ, DC or CA.