Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
Internal Controls Statement
Bitfury commits to integrity and ethical values and recognises the importance of the ethical culture, which is the core foundation for setting an effective internal control environment. We ensure that all Bitfury members are aware of organisational ethics and internal control policies. By effective implementation and execution of internal controls, we are helping to safeguard and minimise the risk to its objectives, reduce risks and protect assets while also ensuring record accuracy, promoting operational efficiency, and encouraging adherence to policies, rules, regulations, and laws.
We are currently searching for an RTL Verification Engineer to join our ASIC development team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Functional verification planning and test-plan development.
- Guarantee RTL designs are matching specifications and requirements.
- Define and implement verification plans, coverage nodes and test plans to ensure the designs meet quality and performance goals.
- Build and maintain automated verification environments.
- Collaborate and communicate with management regarding verification status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Triage and debug of design failures, coverage development and closure.
- Provide proper and comprehensive documentation for the usage and the architecture of the verification environments as well as reports for the verification results.
- Contribute to technical directions on all aspects of the verification domain.
- Ability to work closely with digital/analog designers to support both pre and post silicon verification efforts.
- 12+ years of experience in UVM/OVM: defining test methodologies, test plans, and test benches.
- Design verification EDA tools like VCS, VSIM.
- Test plan and test development experience (in UVM, C/C++, System Verilog).
- Knowledge of System Verilog Assertions and functional coverage.
- Data management and version control systems.
- Proficiency in programming and/or scripting languages (Perl, Python, Cshell…).
- Background in digital circuitry or hardware logic design.