Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
The Product Lead of Crystal Blockchain Explorer has a passion for building category defining products and leading a high velocity team that continuously raises the bar. You will be hands-on and lead the dedicated Product team. We expect the Product Lead of Crystal Blockchain Explorer to constantly seek and identify the most impactful opportunities that serve our customers, and drives towards the strategic mission within Crystal. Working closely with Engineering, UX, Data and other internal teams to transform the opportunity into reality through an exceptional user experience. Leveraging the success metrics and tripwires you have designed in advance to assess, iterate and improve upon the experience to ensure maximum impact.
The ideal candidate possesses an intuitive sense for what makes great data-centric SaaS software products, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, has the ability to support their point of view while keeping an open mind, and can build consensus towards the best outcomes for our customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with our customers, prospects, and partners to understand the challenges their businesses face and translate that into best-in-class solutions.
- Define and document features that enable platform scalability and drive growth.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to conduct user interviews, define and validate problem hypotheses, and gain a deep understanding of user experience.
- Create well written epics that clearly articulate the customer problem that the product or feature being developed will address.
- Break down epics into discrete user stories with acceptance criteria that enable the user's jobs-to-be-done, and highlight the value delivered to the user with each story.
- Lead exploration interviews to ensure that the user stories are clearly defined, well understood, and ready for development.
- Lead sprint planning sessions and set goals for the sprint to make sure that the work being done is well prioritized and aligns with business objectives.
- Effectively communicate the problem hypotheses, user personas, and feature acceptance criteria to the scrum team to guide the team towards releasing valuable working software each sprint.
- Guide the scrum team each sprint to ensure that the software delivered at the end of the sprint meets the acceptance criteria outlined in user stories and designs.
- Lead mid-sprint and end of sprint demos to share progress with internal stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of customers’ problems as they relate to cryptocurrency investigations, compliance or investment decisions and have translated these pain-points into customer facing solutions.
- Deep collaboration with developers and designers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements
- Clear set up of OKRs for the team, received buy-in from your stakeholders and started delivering against those OKRs. Understanding of the controllable inputs into the team’s OKRs.
- Developing and maintaining of framework for prioritization between various customer requests, GTM requirements and technical needs.
Roadmap will include, but is not limited to:
- Building features that help end users complete critical tasks as part of their search process.
- Creating new ways for our users to collaborate with their teammates, clients, and executive talent.
- Making it easy for our users to discover and track high-value information about top-tier executive talent.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience, minimum 3 years of product management experience with proven results.
- Proficiency in building data products or products with a data component, e.g. recommendation products or search/discovery products.
- A startup mindset with a passion for building products. Have both a strategic vision, yet crafty execution-style. You will need to think big but be able to get into the weeds and quickly produce.
- A Get It Done attitude and ability to move with urgency and customer obsession.
- Excellent prioritization skills still delivering timely results.
- Growth mentality and being able to build, measure and learn
Would be a plus:
- Experience in the crypto industry and/or understanding of blockchain data.
- You have a technical background.