Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
As Crystal’s US Sales Executive & a member of the leadership team, you will be tasked with building and scaling a world-class sales organization. You’ll be responsible for expansion revenue across financial institutions in the US. You will design, implement and leverage best-in-class account management practices for yourself and your team as a key player in our sales organization. You are a self-motivated leader with integrity and a passion for developing and leveraging relationships. This role is preferably based in New York, US or in Washington, DC.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead US sales planning, execution, forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize our existing processes & tools, and replace/integrate new ones when appropriate.
- Own a sales number, revenue targets and sales projections for the Financial sector.
- Drive proposal creation and/or find and develop detailed responses to win relevant RFPs.
- Maintain a holistic and technical understanding of CRYSTAL products within the Sales Team.
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, CS, and marketing processes with SFDC as our central hub.
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales/CS strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales and retention.
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team - including Marketing and Customer Success - to continuously improve MQL generation and ensure a seamless post-sales experiences for our customers.
Critical success factors
- Ability to design and execute changes in sales operations that significantly impact the business.
- High degree of productivity and time management skills; able to continually juggle multiple (often competing) requests and deliver the desired business results.
- Overall fast response & high output.
- 7+years of sales experience with banks/financial institutions and compliance/regtech service solutions.
- Successful experience in banking product sales.
- Extensive rolodex of key decision makers and influencers in audit and compliance at large financial institutions.
- Strong technical understanding of blockchain and crypto anti-money laundering spaces.
- Deal hunter and closer with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Superior presentation and demo skills.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.