Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
The Training and Certification Program Lead is part of the Crystal leadership team. This role will be the focal point of accountability ensuring that Crystal's customers and partners will receive training at high quality standards creating product adoption, business expansion and renewal. This role will keep financial responsibility for the Education Services P&L. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining the learner’s end-to-end business and technical learning journey.
Working together with the Content Development team and operations team, this position is responsible for creating Education Services offerings based on the technical information provided by the company and personally driving trainings to attain revenue and training consumption goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in sales campaigns to showcase Training/Certification portfolio and methodologies;
- Accountable for managing scope, level of effort, costs and organization of delivery;
- Provide technical and collateral support and direction for proposals in sales campaigns;
- Manage and promote external and internal training attendance;
- Identify needs from the field to improve training development process;
- Create and communicate the Education Services offerings for the Crystal community – Customers, Partners and other users;
- Create Customer Adoption/Enablement programs, Expand and Renewals;
- Work with the sales leadership and organization in the Customer life cycle to drive Customer adoption, supporting the expansion of the solutions and contract renewals;
- Accountable for the quality of trainings;
Business Management (P&L)
- Create strategic plans to improve Education Services capabilities and revenue generation;
- Create Education Services Offerings and campaigns to reach the financial results;
- Develop, manage, and report on metrics on a regularly scheduled basis;
- Provide revenue forecasting;
- At least 3+ years of management experience;
- At least 10+ years of experience within a learning, education services, professional services, pre-sales, or IT consulting services provider organizations;
- Proven evangelist ability to motivate account teams into action and generate results;
- Intellectually curious and capable of quickly learning new solutions, technologies and understanding value delivered to various buyers;
- Proven networking skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility and create confidence with partners, customers and colleagues;
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross matrixed organization influencing non reporting teams to achieve outcomes;
- Knowledge of blockchain and regtech;
- Experience in writing detailed business/functional specifications documents;
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and make sound business decisions with sparse data;
- Exercise excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to work in unstructured environments and situations providing self-direction and self-motivation;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability of working with sales teams to accomplish goals of developing, promoting, and selling education services;
- Must have a proven track record of revenue attainment within an education services organization.