Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 400+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more transparent and trusted.
Building the Future
We believe artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
We are looking for a talented QA & Testing Automation Engineer to join Crystal team.
Crystal Blockchain is the all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for law enforcement bodies, capital markets and financial organizations. Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map cryptocurrency transactions and related entities and to reveal suspicious funds and participants.
Tech stack: Python, Angular, Flask API, Postgres, Clickhouse.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
- Backend and frontend testing with focus on automation
- Bug reporting, test case and testing documentation creation
- Perform functional, integration, performance and regression testing
- Setup optimal QA and QC processes
- Integrate automation tests into current processes and pipelines
Requirements (we don't expect knowledge in all the listed tech, if you lack in any areas, please still apply):
- 4+ years commercial experience as QA Engineer in database, REST API and WEB UI testing, backend testing
- 2+ years of experience in automation using Java/Selenium
- Test frameworks: Junit, TestNG
- Solid understanding of Web related technologies: HTTP, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS.
- Practical experience with Unix/Linux based OS’s
- Experience in CI/CD: Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Allure)
- Good understanding software development process, everyday duties will include cooperation with development / DevOps teams
- Experience with databases: PostgreSQL.
- Project Management: Jira, Spira, or similar
- Methodologies: Agile (Scrum or Kanban), QA workflow
- At least intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology
- Experience with virtualization and containerization tools: Docker, Virtualbox, VMware
- Experience in Mobile testing
- Master degree in Computer Related Science
- Location: Kyiv (occasional remote work is possible)
- We are flexible in terms of working hours
- Best team you will ever find