The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group (offices in the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia) ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
- Being fully responsible for the HR activities of Bitfury in Kazakhstan:
- Covering payroll (through outsourcing), on boarding, adaptation, evaluation, C&B, HR strategy;
- Participating in HR policies design, transformation and implementation;
- Adapting global policies to the Kazakhstan market;
- Managing outsourcing providers;
- Consulting employees on HR issues.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of current/previous international experience as HR Manager/Generalist in IT-company;
- Knowledge of Labour Law and practices;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload;
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Earnest and dedicated focus on HR activities;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines;
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
We offer you
- A job in a High Tech International company in a booming ground-breaking industry;
- A great opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Freedom of actions, good salary and comfort.