Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 400+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfill our mission to make the world more transparent and trusted.
Building the Future
We believe artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitized security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organization, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Reporting to the Head of Allied Control – Liquid Cooling, this commercial role is critical to developing and closing a pipeline of business with the world’s most efficient, high-performance liquid cooling solutions for High Performance Computing (HPC), Hyperscale data centers, Edge computing and crypto-mining applications. The successful candidate will build strong relationships with targeted strategic accounts and partners, identify potential synergies and develop opportunities for standard and customized solutions within a defined geographical region. Oftentimes, these opportunities and projects require a significant amount of customization and engineering. The role will be instrumental in translating the customer needs to a solution definition, working closely with Product Management, Engineering and Supply Chain to execute and deliver projects. He or she shall work cross-functionally with Sales Operations, PMO, Legal and other cross-functional team members to negotiate on behalf of the company. We're looking for a driven commercial professional who’s passionate about selling in multi-stakeholder, nascent and complex selling environments. You'll be working on a highly energetic and collaborative global team to expand the Bitfury customer base for liquid cooling.
- Efficiently and effectively utilises a deep understanding of liquid cooling in Datacom environments to evangelise & socialise our technology & capabilities.
- Identifies new strategic opportunities directly or through partners & works collaboratively across all functions to define potential solutions with a supporting internal business case.
- Develops detailed business plan(s), including key initiatives, opportunities, potential revenue/sales, limitations, risks and timelines for target clients and/or strategic markets.
- Enters, tracks and analyses key forecast and business metrics through CRM system.
- Collaborates with the Product Management, Sales Operations and Services teams to accomplish deliverables and expand your book of business.
- Prioritises business account(s) as to the prospect for growth and establishes forecast objectives aligned with company’s strategic plan and target markets.
- Consistently meets assigned goals, objectives, sales and revenue targets.
- Seeks customer feedback and conveys to internal stakeholders you collaborate with.
- Keeps up to date on industry trends while providing market & competitor intelligence.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management or as needed.
- Attends conferences/exhibitions to support customer interests or speaking opportunities.
- Acts in a manner consistent with Bitfury’s core values and according to Bitfury’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behaviour.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university (with B.S. Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent a plus).
- A minimum of 8 years proven customer-facing commercial sales or business development experience in the IT or Data Center/Telecoms industries.
- Comprehensive knowledge of liquid cooling, heat rejection, data centres & IT equipment.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently without day-to-day oversight.
- Ability to solve problems & deal with variables where only limited standardisation exists.
- Must have strong planning, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills.
- Has total comfort presenting technical or commercial topics to audiences of all size.
- Strong negotiation skills and a demonstrated record of successfully closing large complex deals, as well as prototype & test projects.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciates working in global organisations with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Total customer service focus with attention to quality.
Location and Working Conditions:
- US, Remote
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time, with some international travel.
- Valid passport & driver’s license with no infractions that would limit ability to travel.