Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 400+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfill our mission to make the world more transparent and trusted.
Building the Future
We believe artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitized security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organization, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Reporting to the Head of Allied Control – Liquid Cooling, this position develops and drives our global product roadmap & introductions with the world’s most efficient liquid cooling solutions for High Performance Computing, Hyperscale data centers, Edge computing and Crypto-mining applications. The role owns all aspects of assigned product line(s), from product launch, to driving the on-going category management & business growth, while identifying next generation offers. The GPLM works closely with the commercial team on complex technical engagements & opportunities, especially those requiring customisation, competitive positioning, pricing strategy & financial modelling. The successful candidate works in lockstep with Engineering, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal and other cross-functional team members. He/she is responsible for the profitability of the product line(s) in concert with each region of operation. The individual exhibits strong commercial EQ with prior sales or business development experience desirable. This person will be working in a highly energetic and collaborative global team to expand the Bitfury product and customer base for liquid cooling.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Thoroughly understands customer needs, the global competitive market, industry and relevant technology trends to properly align product strategies
- Manages and directs ongoing market research through customer contact, surveys, trade shows, journals, sales evaluations, monitoring competitors & industry trends
- Develops annual category business plans including product strategies, positioning, pricing, competitive analysis, financial models, value propositions & sales forecasts
- Defines and delivers products and solutions with compelling, sustainable advantages
- Creates strong category and product messaging to clearly position the business unit as a market leader by delivering compelling value while exceeding customer expectations
- Communicates with regional stakeholders to ensure needs of our global customers are accounted for in product launches, including messaging for the respective product line
- Owns NPI execution including: product content, launch kit, training materials, sales tools, technical manuals, service manuals & sales resources for commercial team & customers, all completed with maximum positive financial impact, efficiency & benefit to customers
- Is considered a technology SME and is a primary link between Sales & Engineering
- Helps drive culture of data driven decision making through test/measurement & reporting
- Works with Marcom to develop demand generation activities, programs, videos, blogs, ad campaigns, white papers and PR
- Maintains strong understanding of the product line(s) financial performance including management of business case, costing, pricing, gross margin & market competitiveness
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of products or features to be added, enhanced, refined, developed or eliminated
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management or as needed
- Attends conferences/exhibitions to support customer interests or speaking opportunities
- Acts in a manner consistent with Bitfury’s core values and according to Bitfury’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Behavior
- Willingness and ability to travel globally up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university (B.S. Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent a plus)
- Minimum 10 years proven product management experience in the IT or Data Center/Telecoms industries + experience with liquid cooling solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of liquid cooling, heat rejection, data centers & IT equipment
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently without day-to-day oversight
- Must have strong planning, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills
- Has total comfort presenting technical or commercial topics to audiences of all size
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets
- Appreciates working in a global organisation with teammates in different time zones/regions
- Total customer service focus with attention to quality