Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts:
Bitfury is an international company with 400+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfill our mission to make the world more transparent and trusted.
Building the Future:
We believe artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career:
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility:
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results:
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Bitfury is hiring Procurement Coordinator in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Provide coordination and administrative support to Procurement department.
- Coordinate the end-to-end Procure-2-Pay (“P2P”) process from Purchase Request (“PR”) to Purchase Order (“PO”) to Goods Receipt (“GR”) to invoice processing and status reporting, for the assigned departments.
- Collect all Purchase Requests received from DC OPS/PMO departments, as well as incidental other departments.
- Create purchase orders in NetSuite system and send copies to related Procurement & Logistics coordinators and Purchase Request originators.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date status information for all Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders created and communicate to relevant internal customers, as well as ensure that any necessary documents are filed accordingly.
- Maintain weekly/monthly reporting for Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders and Service Agreements.
- Based on received demand in PR’s, identify & track the need for new items + new vendors to be created in NetSuite system.
- Assist in developing of potential and qualified suppliers, including performance history of existing suppliers.
- Keep accurate records of purchases made.
- Perform any variety of complex administrative assignments in support of procurement-related functions.
- Identify and advise Procurement Manager of purchase order-related issues and risks.
- Assist Procurement Manager in providing other support services as requested, for example Financial Month-end closings, periodic Audits, payment reconciliations, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years business procurement, sourcing experience, ideally with a background in technical hardware products.
- Fluent in English and Russian language (writing, speaking, and reading)
- Knowledge and understanding of international procurement complexity;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent analytical skills as well as ability to process data with high accuracy;
- Hands- on contributor and communicator;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style;
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace;
- Proven experience in working with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven experience in working with Procurement software applications.