Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts:
Bitfury is an international company with 400+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfill our mission to make the world more transparent and trusted.
Building the Future:
We believe artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career:
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility:
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results:
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
We are looking for a HR Shared Service Specialist to join our HR team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support HR Shared Service function and operations;
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR department;
- Execute all HR SS related procedures and activities with defined SLA;
- Execute completion all upcoming requests via HR communication channels, respond, update status and track progress. Track and follow up on open tickets and open issues;
- Provide support and advise for incoming human resources inquiries. Assist with employee and consultant issues;
- Support with the new-hire orientation and onboarding processes;
- Support HRs to complete and maintain accurate/up to date people related information into the company’s HRSS systems;
- Execute employee lifecycle information including all new hire paperwork, create new hire profiles and exit paperwork, time offs, personal data changes, compensation information update etc. in the Bamboo HR and other system as well as paper files for accurate and timely record;
- Contribute and support the development of HR SS knowledge material, including information articles, process guides, reference tools and service process workflow diagrams;
- Create and run original and standard reports on employee information from HRSS system;
- Conduct periodical and ad-hoc reports;
- Coach users through all activities in HRSS system;
- Consulting employees on HRSS system related issues;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- Higher Education in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Work experience in HR (2+ years)
- Experience with HR softwares, Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Good knowledge of English and Russian Languages
- Proactive and task-oriented personality
- High degree of detail orientation, precision and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks