The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of Bitfury ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain
We're looking for a Project Manager to join our Hardware Department. This specialist will be responsible for leading complex HW+SW development projects.
Location: Kyiv Office
Duties and responsibilities:
- Hardware projects management (several projects in portfolio);
- Team management;
- Capacity management and resource planning;
- Contributing to the SDLC development and improvements;
- Monitoring and reporting on projects progress;
- Evaluation and assessment the result of the projects.
- 3+ years of proven project management experience, preferably in hardware area;
- Proficiency in hardware, embedded (C/C++) and web (php, python) technologies;
- Hands-on experience in Kanban and Scrum methodologies;
- Great stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to ensure good quality of internal processes (business analysis, development, QA etc.);
- Good experience in project documentation development.
- Location: Kyiv office
- We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Best team you will ever find.