The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organizations, and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures a successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a Golang Developer to join our cool & ambitious project - Lightning Peach
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation of new functionality for Peach Merchant API using the bitcoin and Lightning Network protocols
- Implementation of new backend functionality for the Peach White-label Wallet platform
- Provide maintenance, support, enhancements and documentation for API and Wallet platform products
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to offer technology thought leadership and apply engineering best practices
- Design and implemenet new micro-services for payment processing platform including end to end tests
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics to streamline the development process
Qualifications (the list is preferred experience, if you lack in some areas, please still apply):
- 2-3+ years of experience in developing backend services and API using Golang.
- Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioural and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them
- Experience with databases: Mongo DB or any other distributed DB
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in integration/ functional testing
- Understanding the principles of work with NoSQL, key-value
- Experience in developing service-oriented solutions (microservice architecture)
- Understanding the principles of building high-loaded systems
- Understanding the process of integration with external services
- Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork and the principles of Agile and Scrum and the practical use of best practices from there
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker, Bash scripting
- Experience with GRPC ecosystem
- Location: Kyiv office (occasional remote is possible)
- We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Our roof-top office based right in the city centre of Kiev and 360 degrees terrace offering fantastic view.
- Two floor comfortable open workspace along with conference rooms, showers, kitchens, table tennis and many more.
- The best medical insurance available.
- The best team you will ever find.