The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of Bitfury ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We're looking for an Electric Engineer to join our Hardware Department. This specialist will be responsible for both supporting our existing products as well as developing new devices from scratch.
Location: Kyiv Office
Duties and responsibilities:
- Development of circuit engineering (analog, digital);
- Development of printed circuit boards;
- Debugging and tuning of prototypes;
- Technological preparation and production support;
- Equipment development for testing, process maps, assembly drawings;
- Analysis of the cause of defects and the poor-quality production;
- Experimental production of electronic modules and assemblies of the developed equipment;
- Taking measures for timely and qualitative performance of repair work in accordance with approved documentation.
- Knowledge of analog electronics, ability to calculate / realize / verify / improve own circuitry solution.
- Knowledge of ltSPICE, Mentor Expedition, Altium, P-CAD
- Work experience with digital circuits up to 100 MHz
- Commercial work experience with a modern element base (legacy transistors, operational amplifiers, etc.)
- Highly desirable higher education
- Experience of at least 5 years (3 years, if you won academic competitions or clearly demonstrate that you can learn exceptionally quickly).
- Ability to work quickly, independently to bring decisions to completion.
- Location: Kyiv office
- We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Our roof-top office based right in the city centre of Kiev and 360 degrees terrace offering fantastic view.
- Two floor comfortable open workspace along with conference rooms, showers, kitchens, table tennis and many more.
- The best medical insurance available.
- Best team you will ever find.