The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of Bitfury ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We're looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our Hardware Department. This specialist will be responsible for both participating in ongoing development projects as well as developing new systems from scratch.
Location: Kyiv Office
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing new and support existing projects in C/C++, Assembler for different hardware.
- Good knowledge of C/C++, Assembler
- Good knowledge of CPU/SOC architecture (IRQ, DMA, etc.)
- Good knowledge of communication protocols UART, SPI, etc.
- Experience in programming for Linux.
- Experience in programming bare metal MCU's with Cortex-M cores.
- English level minimum pre-Intermediate.
- Degree from Technical Institute, better in IT sphere.
- Knowledge of STM32
- Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL
- Olympiad experience in IT, mathematics, physics
- Proactivity, accuracy, pedantry and responsibility
- Location: Kyiv office
- We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Two floor comfortable open workspace along with conference rooms, kitchens.
- Medical insurance available.
- Best team you will ever find.