Bitfury Group develops and delivers both software and hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations, and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of Bitfury Group ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join one of our R&D teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and development of infrastructure, following the infrastructure as a code approach.
- Build automation deployment and operations systems, infrastructure monitoring.
- Develop small artificial-intelligent tools that automate your daily work.
- Set up and improvement of CI/CD.
- 3+ years of experience create production environments based on AWS or GCP public cloud platforms.
- Knowledge and practical experience with deployment and administration of Linux servers.
- Understanding of building a private cloud.
- Practical programming experience (Golang, Python, etc.).
- Experience with implementation of CI/CD in large scale products (Terraform, Jenkins).
- Experience with at least one of the automation tools (Salt, Ansible, Chef, etc.).
- Experience with database clusters (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge and experience with application & infrastructure monitoring in a production environment (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.).
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Location: Novosibirsk office (occasional remote is possible).
- We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Nice location in the city center with a fantastic view of the river.
- Comfortable open workspace along with conference rooms, kitchens, break rooms and many more.
- The best medical insurance available.
- The best team you will ever find.