The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group (offices in the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia) ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
- Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls;
- Secure digital files and information systems, protecting them from unauthorised access or tampering;
- Provide technical support and monitor security access;
- Perform regular internal and external security audits;
- Design intruder detection and prevention systems to prevent network invasion;
- Analyse the source of security breaches;
- Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware software;
- Determine, adapt, and maintain corporate security procedures and policies;
- Provide staff with security awareness training;
- Coordinate security measures with external contacts;
- Inform management of security vulnerabilities;
- Identify cybercrime perpetrators and liaise with the appropriate authorities if necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- CISO ISACA certificates;
- Experience in conducting penetrations test;
- ISO/IEC 17799, OSSTMM, OWASP, WASC, NIST SP800-115 and PCI DSS;
- Programming skills and/or IT Project Management experience is a plus;
- Positive, communicative, initiative, reliable, stress resistant personality;
- Ability to design and follow both strategic and tactical plans;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus).