The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of Bitfury ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a Project Manager proficient in Jira Software to join one of our SW R&D teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and proactively develop best practices in usage of Jira software;
- Design, implement and support custom schemes, fields, reports, workflows and dashboards;
- Manage the software development process and team;
- Analyze and structure existing tasks and features in development;
- Coordinate project team (deadlines and expected results);
- Continuous project tracking and reporting;
- Present project to clients (when necessary) and/or support with the preparation of respective project related information;
- Interact with key project stakeholders for project development.
In Project Management:
- 3+ years of experience in agile project management in software development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Strong soft skills;
- Punctuality, pedantry, and perfectionism;
- Responsibility for all decisions, ability to finalize discussions;
- Knowledge of tools for project management (Jira, Trello, Youtrack, ActiveCollab, etc.);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- A strong technical background would be a benefit.
In Jira Administration:
- Good knowledge of Jira administrative tools and their connection to performance and usability;
- Good experience in workflow, custom field, schemes and behaviours configuration;
- Experience with most common plugins for strengthening processes within development teams;
- Experience with scripting languages would be a benefit.
- Location: Kyiv office
- We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Two floor comfortable open workspace along with conference rooms, kitchens.
- Medical insurance available.
- Best team you will ever find.