About Bison Trails
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider (now a part of Coinbase). We are looking for an exceptional Platform Onboarding Specialist to join our highly-skilled and passionate team in New York City.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
We are a highly skilled, passionate team that believes in the benefits of decentralization and the power of blockchain technology to provide financial and political freedom to the world. We are looking for motivated, self-starting individuals that have experience (2+ years) in supporting enterprise clients, technical web applications and dev-ops tooling. Blockchain experience is a bonus but not strictly necessary.
If you would like to work on building the future of the decentralized web and develop an in-depth understanding of next-generation blockchain networks, this is the role for you.
About the Role
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will be reporting to our Customer Success Manager and working on onboarding key clients, designing the end-to-end platform and technical onboarding experience, and owning customer onboarding metrics. You will audit existing onboarding processes and materials and own the creation of new ones based on our protocol support roadmap and client needs. You will be responsible for assisting our Customer Success team in its next phase of growth, partnering with Sales and Account Management to create a seamless onboarding experience, and partnering with Content and Design in developing premium onboarding materials. This means keeping the standard for service quality high even though we are growing very quickly. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day customer onboarding pipeline while at the same time helping to identify and develop processes to make the team more efficient. You will communicate cross-functionally to ensure that Sales, Account Management and Product have a clear understanding of customer needs and emerging trends. We are looking for an eager and detail oriented individual - a self starter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in a startup environment.
What you'll do
- Take ownership of the customer onboarding process and experience
- Continuous onboarding process & quality improvement
- Proactive onboarding of high value accounts
- Develop onboarding materials, working closely with internal stakeholders (sales, product, engineering, design, marketing, and operations) to ensure seamless onboarding and timely cross-functional feedback
- Inform the team of onboarding tools needed
- Design and drive process around platform onboardings
- 3+ years experience in a technical platform onboarding role, preferably in technology, insurance or financial services
- Fluency with customer support platforms - ticketing, telephony, email support
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Sales, Product, Engineering, Design, and Operations)
- Blockchain knowledge/experience not a strict requirement, but must demonstrate an eagerness to learn quickly - blockchain credentials a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and willingness to be in the weeds of onboarding support to resolve issues
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- This role is remote-friendly, but preferably you are located in Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern Standard Time
Our New York City office is located in Tribeca. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, as of March 2020, our team is distributed in the U.S.
Bison Trails is now part of Coinbase. Read more. Coinbase Benefits include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance covered at 100% for employees and 80% for dependents
- HSA plan with company seed
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- $260 monthly Commuter Benefit
- Monthly Gym Benefit
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Learning and Development stipend
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Meals and Snacks provided onsite
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.