Junior Protocol Operations Analyst
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider (now a part of Coinbase).
We are looking for an exceptional Junior Protocol Operations Analyst to join our highly-skilled and passionate team. You will be working with our Protocol Specialists on the Protocol Operations team.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
- 1+ years of blockchain experience
- 2+ years of work experience
- Previously worked closely with layer 1 and layer 2 protocols (building, investing, researching)
- Has published research, analyses, articles, or blogs on blockchain projects or protocols
- Active community member in the blockchain ecosystem or a current open source code contributor
Nice To Have
- Experience with research and data analysis
- Experience on high performing teams, bonus points if within crypto
The Protocol Operations team (Pops) is the owner and source for all information related to the protocols we support or are looking at supporting. Pops is focused on ensuring that our cross-functional team is well informed on the important static details, updates, and development around each protocol. We empower the rest of the organization to excel in their roles by leveraging the deep protocol knowledge and insights Pops creates. The product team should be able to use information and insights owned by Pops to build better product experiences, the Sales team should be able to use insights to drive strategic sales initiatives, and the Customer Success team should be able to create timely proactive comms for our customers. We are the point guards that set others up for success.
As a Protocol Analyst, you will be working closely with our two Protocol Specialists to:
- Obtain wide and deep technical expertise in existing and up-and-coming protocols
- Research and evaluate new protocols, and make recommendations for their prioritization at Bison Trails
- Draft and improve our internal documentation on the protocols Bison Trails supports
- Write externally-facing content such as
We are currently located in Tribeca, NYC. We provide competitive industry salaries along with:
• Company-paid health, dental, and vision
• 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
• The opportunity to grow alongside a company helping create the decentralized future
• Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.