Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider (now a part of Coinbase). We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our highly-skilled and passionate team. We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining product marketing strategy for a wide range of consumer and enterprise-facing products, bringing them to market, and leading in the development and execution of digital product marketing activities to achieve business objectives.
As a Product Marketer you will...
- Work closely with the Marketing, Design, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Successfully lead the definition of product marketing strategy, coordination, and execution of cross-functional product marketing initiatives with timely and high-quality launches.
- Understand the key information for each product we are marketing by interviewing key stakeholders internally.
- Incorporate product information from stakeholders accurately when writing clear and accessible stories. Leverage the information across channels consistently.
- Manage expectations and competing priorities effectively with precise communication and rigorous project management.
- Collaborate well with partners, clients, and teams cross functionally.
- Closely collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams on all sales enablement priorities and needs.
- Define meaningful measures of success for product marketing initiatives in collaboration with Business Development and Product; track against those objectives.
- Define key product value props for a range of market segments.
- Build internal “sources of truth” for product marketing language on the company wiki and iterate with stakeholders on the processes necessary to support that information.
- Look for opportunities to simplify our product marketing materials to make them more compelling and accessible to a wide range of audiences.
- Convert marketing plans into measurable results against specific team and company KPIs.
- Plan product events and identify opportunities to get the Bison Trails products in front of growing audiences.
- Complete work with great attention to detail and meeting expectations of high quality results.
Ideal Candidate Background/Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, with impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Open to collaboration and receptive to constructive feedback
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years experience in product marketing, growth marketing, or product management
- Demonstrated experience with sales enablement and driving results across a range of channels
- Experience with direct marketing and marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation and analytics
- Ability to simply and clearly communicate complicated/technical topics
- Excellent organizational, project management and people skills
Nice to Have
While experience in blockchain technology is preferred, it is not a requirement. We are a technology company at heart, and we are looking for someone who is invested in leaning into the nuances of the space, to elevate our product marketing across all touch points.
We believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.
Bison Trails is now part of Coinbase. Read more. Coinbase Benefits include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance covered at 100% for employees and 80% for dependents
- HSA plan with company seed
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- $260 monthly Commuter Benefit
- Monthly Gym Benefit
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Learning and Development stipend
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Meals and Snacks provided onsite
- The option of getting paid in digital currency