Business Development Manager
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider. We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join our highly-skilled and passionate team in New York City. The ideal candidate will drive our sales and partnership efforts. In addition they will be heavily involved in the establishment of processes and utilize the latest tools to support our business’s current needs. Finally, drive our approach as we continue to expand our product offerings and grow our market share.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
- Leverage established relationships; develop new relationships with “crypto-literate” venture capital firms, hedge funds, and other institutional investors.
- Gravitas to build relationships with C-level executives at established information technology companies and financial institutions.
- Generate partnerships with exchanges, custodians, wallets, and other crypto-native institutions.
- Ensure transparency in the sales process for the entire organization.
- Own and manage the company’s use of CRM to ensure the system is up to date and that all relevant company stakeholders are utilizing it efficiently.
- Lead sales funnel for each network we support:
- Develop leads based on known investors.
- Be the first touchpoint and ongoing relationship manager
- Generate cold leads for potential unknown customers.
- Track leads and ensure deals are being followed through on by each different department.
- Get contracts signed.
- Drive toward company-wide business goals.
- Provide demos of the Bison Trails platform and address customer questions effectively.
- Demystify our product for potential customers.
Work with the product team to identify and prioritize customer feedback and inform product roadmap.
- Understands Bison Trails’ product offering in the blockchain infrastructure space.
- Fluency and working knowledge of the crypto/blockchain industry.
- Demonstrated track record of working with internal stakeholders in different functional groups (i.e. Marketing, Customer Success, Product, etc.)
- Ability to act independently / be proactive in an effort to source, progress, close new business. Demonstrated experience with problem-solving and working with limited oversight.
- Excel and powerpoint experience.
- 3-5+ years experience in B2B saas/infrastructure sales, in banking, in consulting, or in a startup.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex ideas succinctly to key decision makers at venture capital, hedge funds, corporations and financial institutions.
- A focus on problem solving, not selling a product or service.
- Understands cloud technology, especially in relation to our multi-cloud offering.
- Experience in B2B saas/infrastructure sales with (preferably for large institutions)
- High energy and team-player mentality.
- You are a leader, love team building, and have a history of exceeding goals.
- Modeling experience of nascent network dynamics.
- MBA or equivalent industry experience.
We are currently located in Tribeca, NYC. We provide competitive industry salaries along with:
• Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
• 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
• The opportunity to grow alongside a company helping create the decentralized future
• Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.