BioSkyrb is a venture-backed startup bringing new solutions for cellular heterogeneity in both the research and clinical space studies using our proprietary genome amplification system.
BioSkryb’s ResolveDNA technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low DNA genomics applications in diverse markets like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, personal genomics, and Minimal Residual Disease testing.
We are seeking an experienced Shipping and Receiving Specialist to join our exciting, fast-growing, and well-financed company to support shipping, receiving, and purchasing.
- Shipping and Receiving of raw materials and finished goods.
- Track materials, perform cycle counts, and periodic physical inventories.
- Negotiate contracts with shipping and customs brokers, transportation carriers and freight forwarders.
- Establish processes and procedures for shipping, receiving, and materials tracking.
- Address supplier related issues regarding incoming shipments, late material deliveries and shortages.
- Order and track materials.
- Ensure that all material locations are adequately stocked.
- Assist with the implementation of Kanban’s and a future ERP system.
- Establish and monitor KPI’s for the shipping, receiving, and purchasing areas.
- Establish transportation requirements and implement and maintain a transportation management system.
- Ensure appropriate information, reports, and compliance documentation are provided to meet requirements.
- Measure supply chain performance and report to management.
- 5-8 years’ experience shipping medical or pharmaceutical products that must be maintained at specified temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of international shipment requirements and the associated paperwork.
- Establishing relationships with freight forwarders and couriers.
- Experience will all aspects of the shipping process “from out the door to delivery at the customer”.
- Experience setting up systems for tracking and managing materials.
- Experience working with an ERP system.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an entry level buyer position.
BioSkryb, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.