BioSkryb is a venture-backed startup bringing new solutions for cellular heterogeneity in both the research and clinical space studies using our proprietary genome amplification system.
BioSkryb’s ResolveDNA technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low DNA genomics applications in diverse markets like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, personal genomics and Minimal Residual Disease testing.
We are seeking an energetic, focused Project Manager to join an exciting, fast-growing, and well-financed company to help manage cross functional projects across all areas of the business. The individual will coordinate and complete projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Additionally, the individual will oversee all aspects of projects, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing/reporting on progress of projects. This role will also project manage logistics of virtual and in person conferences. If you like working with a diverse group of passionate people in the field of life sciences and occasionally herding cats...this job is for you!
- Create a detailed work plan for projects of varying complexity
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required for a project
- Develop a project plan including project milestones, resources, deliverables, and timelines; prepare reports that summarize progress as well as key issues
- Lead a diverse team of professionals and drive accountability, maintaining an awareness of competing responsibilities
- Strategize opportunities to maximize timeline efficiency
- Help mold the framework for a new product introduction process
- Review the project schedule (and other key project deliverables) with senior management and all other staff impacted by the project activities
- Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate and where approved
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Lead project status meetings with relevant stakeholders and contractors/vendors
- Identify and monitor project issues and risks; mitigate as appropriate
- Monitor and report all budgeted project expenditures
- Ensure that the project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Coordinate and lead phase gate reviews
- 4+ years proven project management and problem solving experience
- 2+ year experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Knowledge of New Product Introduction Processes
- Extremely well developed organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledgeable about quality systems, including GMP, GLP, CLIA, and ISO 13485
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management software
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, chemistry or biology
- PMP certification is desirable but not required
- Transparent: We are authentic, sincere, accountable, always act with integrity and genuineness.
- Tenacious: Our courage, agility and focus fuel our resolve to never give up and always look for a better way.
- Passionate: We love what we do and are driven to make a difference in this world because we know it is needed.
- Creative: Brilliant ideas come from diverse opinions and perspectives, and the desire to attempt the unimaginable.
- Connected: We are like a large, extended family sharing the responsibility of our collective success.
BioSkryb Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.