BioSkryb is a venture-backed startup bringing new solutions for cellular heterogeneity in both the research and clinical space studies using our proprietary genome amplification system.
BioSkryb’s ResolveDNA technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low DNA genomics applications in diverse markets like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, personal genomics and Minimal Residual Disease testing.
We are seeking a Production Technician to join an exciting, fast-growing, and well-financed company to help manufacture novel genome amplification applications. The individual will help develop and execute procedures to ensure the reproducibility and reliability of our production processes. Duties will include the build and test of genome amplification kits.
- Interface with external manufacturing service providers in addition to in-house production procedures
- Build and test genome amplification kits using manual and automated equipment.
- Prepare sequencing libraries using existing products and custom solutions.
- Develop procedures and SOP's for assay performance optimization.
- Maintain inventory of production materials and reorder as needed.
- Maintain production equipment.
- Assist in the development on production KPI's
- 5+ years of relevant assay development experience in industry (for Research Associate level)
- Experience working with chemical, pipettes, measuring tools and other lab related equipment
- Ability to read and follow SOP's
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in tech transfer of assays to QC labs
- Detail orientated and motivated to move the team forward
- Experience with manufacturing systems preferably MasterControl
- Hands-on experience in conducting nucleic acid quantification assays (fluorescence and electrophoretic assays)
- Experience in assay development for genome modification
- Experience in operating Next Generation sequencing systems (i.e. Illumina)
- Experience with flow cytometry is preferred
BioSkryb, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.