BioSkryb, Inc. is a venture-backed startup bringing new solutions for cellular heterogeneity in both the research and clinical space studies using our proprietary genome amplification system.
BioSkryb’s ResolveDNA™ technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low DNA genomics applications in diverse markets like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, personal genomics and Minimal Residual Disease testing.
The Office Assistant is a full time position and will report directly to the Operations Manager, providing support with travel logistics, expense reports, scheduling, document management, and other routine and complex administrative tasks. We’re a fast-paced company and desire an energetic candidate who can think on their feet and adapt quickly to changing circumstances (e.g. fielding phone calls, last-minute travel).
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the office, expense reports, travel logistics, shipping and delivery, document management, and other routine and complex administrative tasks
- Execute office-related requests such as office upkeep, greeting guests, answering phones, processing lunch and supply orders, processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting with ordering and logistics for a company move (still in Durham)
- Maintaining strict confidentiality on all matters related to the company
- Possibility for some graphic design work
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office 365 applications, Dropbox, as well as the general use of technology
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Experience with scheduling with Google Calendars
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously on projects and prioritize appropriately
- You are comfortable and thrive working in structured and unstructured situations
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects
- You have excellent judgment and a high level of discretion
- Graphic design experience in the Adobe Suite a plus
BioSkryb, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.