BioSkryb is a venture-backed startup bringing new solutions for cellular heterogeneity in both the research and clinical space studies using our proprietary genome amplification system.
BioSkryb’s SkrybAmp technology enables even coverage of the entire genome during DNA amplification and allows for unparalleled accuracy and uniformity in DNA sequence coverage and base calling. We believe our technology will enable a new generation of single cell and low DNA genomics applications in diverse markets like cancer genomics, bacterial genomics, personal genomics and Minimal Residual Disease testing.
We are seeking to add a Field Applications Manager to our team. The Field Applications Manger is a leadership position within BioSkryb and will have the opportunity to grow a team from the ground up. The successful candidate will initially master the BioSkryb platform and be the external champion for the company, enabling customer success. Over a short time, the role will shift to managing a broader team and allow the Field Applications Manager a significant growth opportunity.
Leadership & Support:
- Interact directly with customers to ensure success.
- Interact with the internal R&D team to facilitate new application developments to improve platform performance.
- Assist in the generation of external web and print collateral.
- Develop customer success stories and generate a collaborative spirit with our growing customer base.
- Leadership to team support & provide feedback on support strategies.
- Keep the FAS regional team members appraised of the support strategy and activities.
- Recruit, screen, and hire candidates for their FAS regions.
- Mentor and guide the on-boarding and training of new FAS team members.
- Audit and guide timely data capture for reporting purposes.
- Travel with and coach FAS team members on training proficiency to make the whole team better.
Desired Skills and Background
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience preferred; BA/BS with 5 years of experience, MS with 3 years of experience in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or Genetics considered.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with NGS workflows and data analysis software and/or sorting cytometry and associated analysis software.
- 2 years customer facing experience preferred.
- Hands on proficiency with common molecular biology bench techniques; cell culture experience preferred.
- Broad knowledge of genomics, biochemistry. Single-cell laboratory experience is considered a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a matrix team towards corporate goals.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Outstanding presentation and training skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%. Ability to manage a large territory.
- Multilingual skills are a plus.
BioSkryb Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.