ABOUT THE ROLE
As a marketing manager assistant, you will work to create processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, strategy deployment, database management, data analyses that will be used to make strategic decisions across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
Project Marketing Manager assistants are responsible for monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals. Marketing staff work closely with every team in the company.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Assist Marketing Project Manager on strategy deployment towards the company goals
- Manage pay-per click campaigns (Facebook + Adwords)
- Manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Data aggregation from split testing and analytic software
- Assist on planning email marketing calendar
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new ideas or processes to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Create systems and standard operating procedures to help organize our marketing efforts
- Provide support on Amazon and Walmart listings by monitoring the sales performance while working with third-party agencies on PPC campaigns
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
* Email marketing software: Hubspot
* Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Google Slides, Gmail
* PPC campaigns for YouTube, Facebook, and Adwords
Availability between 9am-6pm EST is required so we can communicate between those hours on Skype/Slack/messages/emails/meetings.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
A minimum of 1 year experience in the responsibilities outlined. There is A LOT of learning “on the job” as we’re growing very quickly. We are happy to invest in our team members with books, courses, and other resources.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis (including experience using Google Sheets)
- Skilled at executing projects that have been assigned to you to full completion at a rapid pace
- Manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously, driving each project to completion
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Teamwork focused, supportive attitude
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THIS ROLE...
- Results-oriented, bringing your "A" game at all times
- Proactive problem-solver [aka resourceful and can figure things out no matter what]
- Organized and thorough with attention to detail
- Creates a positive working team environment and manages team to produce high quality work, under tight deadlines
- Great communication skills and diplomatic approach
- Enjoys working in a cooperative team environment with daily communication via email and Slack
- Creative - ability and desire to think of solutions to problems that are outside the box.
- Follows set guidelines and makes decisions for quality results
Your application must include:
- Your Resume
- Your cover letter. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does BiOptimizers fit into that journey?