About the Role
We are seeking a passionate, proactive and experienced Pay Per Click Manager to work within our Marketing Department. In this role you will coordinate a variety of freelancers and contractors for marketing initiatives including:
- PPC Agencies
- Creative Agencies
- Analytics Experts
- Funnel Creators (Web/Marketing)
- Graphic Designers
- Video Editors
- Web Team for optimization/split testing
To give you some context: the pay per click channels have the potential to be the fastest growth channels for the marketing team and overall business to drive revenue and growth. The impact here is HUGE.
This role requires someone to provide the resources needed to realize the full potential of the products succeeding pay per click channels.
- Management and growth of pay per click campaigns driving revenue and profits.
- Hiring and collaboration with pay per click and media agencies and other personnel to grow pay per click channels.
- Systematizing activity and creating processes on pay per click channels.
- Spent, or managed people spending at least $100,000 (ideally more then $1,000,000) on pay per click campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, or Amazon for consumer packaged goods products.
- Experience creating or managing the creation of profitable video and image creatives that have produced sales on PPC campaigns.
- Be able to hit the ground running, make a quick impact and show results within 30 days of onboarding.
Performance will be measured by:
- ROI results on PPC channels
- Labour efficiency ratio
- Project management and process building capability
- Leadership within and outside the team
Your application must include:
- Your Resume
- Your cover letter. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does BiOptimizers fit into that journey?