The world is changing faster than ever before, and the pace of disruption continues to accelerate. To keep up—and grow—businesses must build for where the world is going, not for where it’s been.
Bionic is a collective of radical outsiders who have built and scaled companies across sectors and around the world. We’re entrepreneurs, investors, futurists, and makers focused on igniting and building growth within large companies.
Enterprises are skilled at making big businesses even bigger. Entrepreneurs and early-stage investors, on the other hand, are skilled at discovering new opportunities and turning them into big businesses. We’ve combined the best of both worlds, introducing enterprises to the methodology, tools, and systems of entrepreneurship and venture capital. We call this the Growth Operating System.
We believe that growth revolutions start with unlocking the creativity and potential of people. With a clear sense of purpose and the right tools, the people that power the world’s greatest companies are able to discover and build the future at scale.
About the role:
We are looking for a data-driven Marketing Strategist to create, execute, and manage end-to-end marketing campaigns across our industry leading client partners. This person will be a core member of a partner-facing Labs team tasked with rapidly identifying, prototyping, and building new business ventures. You will work closely with accomplished entrepreneurs, potential customers, designers, and partners of Global 2000 companies to stand up unbranded products or services, identify beachhead customers or segments, and manage metrics to figure out how to increase such engagement.
Ideal candidates have a background in creating quality content combined with a scientific mindset of constant experimentation with new strategies. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment and in some of the world’s most innovative projects with the backing of industry leaders, this is the place to do it.
- Build successful marketing campaigns across 2-3 client projects that could involve key acquisition channels such as paid social, paid search and mobile display
- Research and test new channels and processes on a consistent basis
- Manage marketing budget and prioritize spending to maximize brand positioning for highest impact
- Work with multiple team members on how best to target customer segments by designing and advising on appropriate stimuli
- You should be fixated on managing your campaigns through clear and measurable metrics and able to explain why the results vary by channel
- 2+ years' experience with standing up unbranded products or services to increase customer engagement
- Strong background in social marketing and understands the nuisances of customer acquisition in a B2C setting
- Extremely comfortable with quick turnarounds in an experimentation-oriented environment. For example, we’re looking for someone that has defined a target customer, ran daily iterations of their strategies for at least a 13-15 day period and knew exactly which levers to pull so as to ensure that they were attracting the right person at the right budget price
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills for keeping everyone organized and focused
- Experience in selecting and testing new technologies
- Experience in interacting and directing clients at all levels
- Rapidly-growing startup environment in which you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible teammates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
Bionic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.