Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs who have built and scaled companies. We know that large enterprises can grow like scaled startups when they leverage the methods and tools of lean entrepreneurship and the portfolio-mindset of venture investing. We serve Global 2000 enterprises, with whom we partner to install our proprietary startup/venture solution called the Bionic Growth Operating System, which builds a permanent, always-on capability for growth.
About the role:
As Director of Partnerships, you will be responsible for shaping our Growth OS programs within large enterprises. Working closely with our clients and the internal Bionic team, you will navigate complex situations and drive the direction of the work, ensuring the quality and success of project outcomes. This person will be a core member of our Partners team and will be instrumental in managing projects across various partner accounts, developing communications by attending and leading key client meetings, and providing synthesized and clear updates to all internal business partners.
You will help launch new businesses using your operational mindset and business passion, and have the opportunity to build and deepen relationships with senior-level clients, establishing Bionic as an integral partner in driving results.
- Maintain a strategic portfolio view across the entirety of a partner’s business, while anticipating needs and offering solutions.
- Work with clients at various levels within an organization, and ensure that strong communication, organization, and process exists across the entire growth program.
- Build long-term relationships with clients by serving as a strategic thought partner and expanding the scope of Bionic work over time.
- Coordinate onboarding activities with client teams, deploying key components, talent, and capabilities, shaping new offerings, and driving new initiatives forward
- Strategically and operationally direct the project roadmap, mobilizing and organizing teams when needed.
- Commit to building and refining the Bionic methodology, tools, and products.
- 8+ years experience in strategic client relationship management, product management, or consultative sales experience for an intellectually rich offering.
- At least 2 years of recent experience specifically delivering and managing product solutions within an enterprise or managing strategic B2B partnerships at high-growth startups
- Strong intuition for business, extraordinary communication skills, and the ability to provide direction and collaborate in a team setting.
- Strong project/program management experience.
- Insights on how to redefine process and offer creative solutions to ambiguous problems within structured environments
- Startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible teammates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
Bionic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.