BioMed Realty is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Development, Regional Director of Property Management and larger BMR Leasing, Development & Operations Teams.
This position offers a hybrid work model, which includes 4 days in office and 1 day remotely. Hybrid work may be modified based on the needs of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs general administrative duties (emailing, typing, filing, mass mailing, etc.)
- Assists with the creation and updating of PowerPoint materials
- Maintains accurate staff records and updates emergency response and other contact lists
- Manages expenses tied to the corporate credit card and prepares related expense reports
- Organizes meetings, travel, and other special events, prepares and oversees the budgets for these events
- Oversees special projects and provide support to the Operations and Development Teams as needed
- Provides database management by updating spreadsheets and systems such as Building Engines, Building Fact Sheets, FREDD and Origami
- Provides back-up support for Origami Certificate of Insurance (COI) database and COI collection
- Runs measurable indicator reports and follows up with employees for updates on outstanding items
- Monitors and manages the Ops Page of the BMR Intranet to ensure the tools and resources provided are current
- Coordinates with West Coast and East Coast admins on a recurring basis to help ensure consistency in process
- Helps sort and distribute mail for the Operations and Development Teams
- Provides front desk coverage in the corporate office
- Coordinates travel arrangements and schedules
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Seven years of progressive administrative support experience with at least three years supporting executive level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective organizational and problem solving skills.
- Experience composing professional emails, letters, memos, etc.
- Team-player, willing to jump in where needed
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Quick learner, able to pick up new software systems and processes quickly
- Creative and willing to share ideas
- Strong customer service skills
- Takes initiative and is able to prioritize tasks
- Thrives in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- Able to observe strict confidentiality
Salary Range: $93,000.00 to $111,000.00 annually + bonus + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining pay, we’ll consider location, experience, and other job-related factors.
We require all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their first date of employment unless they are eligible for an approved medical or religious exemption in accordance with the law.
At BioMed Realty, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. BioMed Realty continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. Through BioMed Realty’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Benefits Program which includes:
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- ID Theft Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Employer-Paid Life & AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Company sponsored Exercise Classes Through Zoom
- Onsite Gym
- Complimentary Snacks, Fresh Fruit, Cold Brew Coffee, Kombucha and Soda Provided
- Dry Cleaning Services Onsite
*Amenities vary by location.
About the company
BioMed Realty, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a leading provider of real estate solutions to the life science and technology industries. BioMed owns and operates high quality life science real estate comprising 15.9 million square feet concentrated in leading innovation markets throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including Boston/Cambridge, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Boulder and Cambridge, U.K. In addition, BioMed maintains a premier in process development platform with 3.7 million square feet of Class A properties in active construction and 7.1 million square feet of future development platform in these core innovation markets to meet the growing demand of the life science and technology industries.
BioMed Realty is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.